Fire can spread at an alarming pace, but if your facility is equipped with a fully functioning, well-maintained fire sprinkler system, you’ve got a major advantage. This is because a fast response can slow the progress of the fire and minimize damage until your local firefighters can get to your facility.
Certizona’s fire sprinkler system experts are dedicated to helping Arizona industrial and commercial facilities like yours stay compliant and safe while increasing your insurance coverage eligibility.
Whether it is deluge, pre-action, foam-water, or standpipe, we have the expertise to inspect, maintain, repair, or replace any fire sprinkler system.
Fire Sprinkler Systems Flow Testing, Inspection, and Maintenance
Fire sprinkler system flow testing and inspections are required per NFPA 25 and NFPA 13 to give maximum assurance that the fire sprinkler system is up to code and will operate effectively and safely.
Our fire sprinkler experts can perform the necessary routine services to keep your systems working properly. During a required inspection, Certizona’s highly trained and certified service technicians will do the following:
- Perform a visual inspection of the system pressure gauges
- Exercise and lubricate valves as needed
- Perform a visual inspection of spare sprinkler head box
- Perform a visual inspection of accessible sprinkler heads for condition and coverage
- Testing of the flow and tamper switches
- Testing for static and residual pressures to verify unobstructed and adequate water supply
- Operate inspectors test valve to activate water motor gong/electric bell and verify functional flow of system
- Audible and physical test of water motor gong/electric bell and trim accessories
- Service interval tag installed on system riser and inspectors test valve
- Provide a complete and detailed system report to customer for submittal to insurance company and/or the fire department
In addition to regular routine testing and maintenance, Certizona has all necessary equipment, certifications, and know-how for the following fire sprinkler services:
- 5 year internal pipe & check valve inspections
- 5 year inspections
- Obstruction investigations
- 20 year quick response fire sprinkler head testing
- 50 year standard response fire sprinkler head testing
- Fire sprinkler head replacements
- Fire sprinkler piping repairs/replacement.
Fire Sprinkler System Maintenance
Your inspection and maintenance frequency will vary based on your specific system and local requirements. We can help you determine what is needed for your facility and provide the necessary maintenance at the appropriate time intervals.
Monitoring is key to maintaining a properly functioning fire sprinkler system. We offer 24/7 central station monitoring (FM-approved). With our monitoring services, we can immediately notify the authorities with all the necessary information in the event that your sprinklers are activated.
Repairs & Replacements
If your fire sprinkler system isn’t working properly, we can help! Our knowledgeable team members have the expertise and equipment necessary to handle repairs or replacements.
Certizona – A Top Arizona Fire Sprinkler System Provider
At Certizona, we specialize in fire sprinkler services for commercial and industrial facilities in Phoenix, Mesa, and surrounding areas.
As the local experts in fire safety, we belong to the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors and the National Fire Protection Association. We are also CSA and NICET certified.
Give us a call today at (623) 227-2092 if you are looking for a reliable fire safety company to service or monitor your fire sprinkler systems.
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement