Response times are everything when a fire erupts in your facility.
It only takes a matter of seconds for a fire to spread out of control. The sooner you can combat it, the better chance you will keep your property and those around you safe.
Having an occupant fire hose on site is important as it allows you to keep the fire contained until your local firefighters can get there. The use of a fire hose can spell the difference between major property loss and minor damage.
But this only works when your hoses work. Making sure your fire hoses are in good shape is an important part of your fire safety plan. Following each use, or once annually, your hoses should be professionally inspected to be sure they are intact and free from debris.
Certizona’s expert team can inspect your fire hoses as required by your local area, keeping you up to code and giving you confidence that your hoses, and other fire safety equipment, will be working in the event of a fire emergency.
Fire Hose Testing, Inspection, and Maintenance
Fire hose testing and inspections are required per NFPA 25 & NFPA 1962 to give maximum assurance that they are up to code and will operate effectively and safely when you need them most.
During our testing and inspections, Certizona’s highly trained and certified service technicians will perform the following:
- Full inspection and re-rack of fire hoses
- Visual inspection to check for deficiencies
- Hydro testing every 5 years from the manufacturer date and every 3 years thereafter
- Verify proper outlet threads and caps
- Provide a complete & detailed report to customer for submittal to insurance company and/or fire department
- Service interval tag installed on hose station
Fire Hose Repairs and Replacements
If your fire hoses are damaged or deficient in any way, we can repair or replace them based on what is causing them to malfunction. We offer hose replacements from top manufacturers to fit the specific needs of your business.
Certizona – Expert Fire Hose Services for Your Arizona Facility
At Certizona, we specialize in fire hose and related fire safety services for commercial and industrial facilities in Phoenix, Mesa, and surrounding areas.
As Arizona fire safety professionals, we belong to the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors and the National Fire Protection Association. We are also CSA and NICET certified.
Give us a call today at (623) 227-2092 if you are looking for a reliable fire safety company to inspect and service your fire hoses.
- Free Estimates
- Monitoring discounts: 10% off monthly fees if paid quarterly, 20% off monthly fees if paid annually
- 5% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 3-year service agreement
- 10% off first year’s service of annual testing and inspections with 5-year service agreement